Armed with solid technical expertise and a successful track record, Beaumont Web Development is on a mission to free website owners from technical constraints. We do this by designing custom web-based applications, as well as modifying existing ones, that empower clients to control their web presence. Painlessly.
Our applications range from adding a simple email contact form or bug-fixing feature to an existing website to creating custom CMS (Content Management Systems) and e-commerce systems. View Case Studies »
With every project, we strive to maintain a balance between flexibility and ease-of-use. This includes not giving our clients superfluous features, while ensuring the application does everything its users need it to. We collaborate with web designers to make sure our applications work as an extension of the designer's vision, and integrate seamlessly into the site's overall architecture.
We are committed to communicating with clients in technobabble-free language, so they can make educated, independent decisions. Finally, we strive to make our applications fully scalable, so they can be easily maintained and upgraded in the future. After all, this is about putting you in control.
- PHP 4 and 5
- MySQL 4 and 5
- Cross-Browser Compliant HTML5/CSS3
- Apache and IIS Server Administration
- SSL Certificate Management
- DNS Management (domain name registrations, transfers, custom DNS/MX setup)
- Facebook Applications, Facebook Connect, Sharethis, AddThis, Twitter Integration
- XML/SOAP Web Services
- CodeIgniter, Yii, CakePHP, Zend Framework
- OsCommerce, phpBB, Wordpress, Php-Nuke
- Mailchimp, Constant Contact and Campaign Monitor APIs
- FedEx, USPS, UPS shipping, tracking and rating APIs
- Authorize.net certified developer
- Braintree Payment Solutions PHP Integrator